Sunday, January 24, 2016

New Year Stake House Special

Howdy!! 
It's a brand new year so I wanted to start it off right with a new cocktail and my favorite thing ever True Blood! Here is the Stake House Special out of True Blood Drinks and Bites. 
To start I pitted 4 cherries and added them to 1/4 ounce simple syrup (I used raw sugar in case you were wondering about the color). Mashed up the cherries as best as I could then added 1 1/2 ounces of Moonshine, 1 1/2 Tsp of lemon juice and ice cubes. Next, I shook the mixture and poured (unstained) into a glass. Garnished with a lemon twist and voila! Delicious!
The Stake House Special is a bit strong, for me, but I liked the natural cherry flavoring. I went ahead and added some more simple syrup he he! Love my sweet drinks!
Here is a link to a better quality video! 
Thanks, Bunny

No comments:

Post a Comment

Bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin