Sunday, January 24, 2016

Lou Pines Special

Hey there!
We found some ginger beer so we thought it would be fun to make the Lou Pine's Special!
 
 This drink was pretty simple...no smooshed cherries he he! Just pour in 2 ounces of Black Seal Rum, 1 ounce blood-orange juice, 1/2 ounce moonshine and 6 ounces of ginger beerAdd a lime wedge for decoration and you're done! Perfect for anyone lupine! I apologize for not having a lime wedge handy but this was a spontaneous drink he he! Kinda funny because I really liked it better than the Stake House Special.
 The ginger really made it more flavorful and fizzy! Such a great mix with the moonshine and blood-orange! I will have to add this to my favorite drink list, right next to the Necromancer. Here is a link to a better quality video. I should up my video blogging skills ha ha! So sad!
Here's my moody wolf pic he he. Should have added some more leather! Here's lookin at you Alcide *wink*!
Thanks! -Bunny

No comments:

Post a Comment

Bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin