Saturday, April 14, 2018

Jewelry Spot Light

Howdy Loves!
Jewelry has become a statement...one special bangle can really pull an outfit together. Lately I been obsessed with bracelets he he! Unfortunately I can't wear certain jewelry containing metal. I have a nickle/pot metal allergy and even silver jewelry can have some nickel mixed in. Totally sucks...so when I stumble upon lovely jewelry using stones/gems I need to share! Plus is reminds me of gem hunting with my dad on our camping trips.
 Kinsley Armelle has some truly beautiful and fun pieces. They have all kinds of jewelry too, not just bracelets. I fell in love with this gem...from their Agate Collection. This beauty is called Silver Flurry!
Thank you Kinsley for my new stone bracelet! 
https://www.kinsleyarmelle.com/
Cheers!
-Bunny

No comments:

Post a Comment

Bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin