Saturday, July 13, 2019

Vanilla + Meyer Lemon Gin and Tonic

 Howdy Ya'll
A magical thing happened, Sakara came out with a cookbook! I was floored and quickly snatched up a copy. To my joy it not only included one of a kind recipes but life tips and information about how certain foods can better our bodies. Each section focuses on a different part of a meal and an ingredient that is health positive! 
Creating a lovely book full of unique creations.
 For my first post I chose to create their Vanilla + Lemon Gin and Tonic, cause I love myself a good drink!
For this tonic you need a wildflower honey simple syrup, Meyer lemons and some Gin. I am not a big Gin drinker but I thoroughly enjoyed this mix. The proportions were right and the touch of honey was perfect.
This cocktail proved to be refreshing and not overpowering. I can't wait to try more of these tasty cocktails.
Thanks Sakara!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin