Thursday, March 30, 2017

Quiche from Blue Apron

Howdy, 
So I was beyond excited to get the items for this dish. Maybe more excited than someone should be about food LOL but I love me a good Quiche! I rarely get to have one so it was extra special. Side note: Kelly's French Bakery on the Santa Cruz west side have AMAZING quiches. So buttery and scrumptious!
This Blue Apron Mushroom and Goat Cheese Quiche had everything. It was savory and flavorful, marrying each ingredient together creating a satisfying dinner. I liked that I knew what was in the quiche and it was yummy but a bit healthier than maybe a store bought one would be. Adding the goat cheese was a smart choice too, giving the quiche a little bit of tanginess. I will definitely try to recreate this!
In all honesty...I did not like the Arugula salad...arugula is not my friend and the lemony dressing did not help. My taste-buds immediately rejected it! Craig ate mine ha ha!
Thanks Blue Apron for such a yummy dish!
-Bunny

No comments:

Post a Comment

Bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin