Monday, May 4, 2020

SAKARA: French 69

Bonjour Lovelies!
I hope you are doing alright, during our extended quarantine. I can't believe it's already May and we are still sheltering in place. So surreal! Santa Cruz has been getting hot too, so I wanted to make something refreshing yet lush he he! The Sakara Cookbook has a few specialty drinks but the ladies have been sharing new ones, thank goddess, mainly through their S Life virtual Mag. One of their new cocktails, the French 69, looked delish' and perfect for a hot afternoon! 
The Sakara Life take on a French 69 is pretty simple: 1 part Vodka, 1/2 part St. Germain, muddled mint and Prosecco. Thankfully I had all of the ingredients, except fresh mint. So after masking up and grabbing some I was all set! 
*Of course, don't forget to serve in your most French looking glass.
As simple as this drink was, it did not disappoint. The mint and St. Germain was light and I really loved the splash of bubbly, so good! I'll definitely make this one again.

À tout à l’heure! -Bunny

No comments:

Post a Comment

Bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin