Sunday, July 3, 2016

Sex on Safari

Tarzan is here! 
The movie surprised me...I liked it a lot more than I thought I would! Plus who doesn't love them some sexy Skarsgård! Margot Robbie was a great Jane and Christoph Waltz always plays the perfect villain
I was so excited to see the movie that it only seemed right to pair it with a new cocktail! So as Tarzan (John) belongs to the Jungle I also loved the way the movie chose to highlight the safari and the other creatures and tribes he loved and belonged to. 

Playing off of a recipe for Sex in the Jungle I used:
1 1/2 oz. Vodka
1 oz Rum
1 oz Midori
1 oz Lime Juice
3 oz Orange Juice
3 oz Pineapple Juice
This mix was sweet, thanks to the pineapple and a tad sour. I really liked how the different juices added some depth to this zesty cocktail. So refreshing!
For a Sex on Safari Sunrise add in 1 oz of grenadine and top with cherries! Such a perfect gradation of colors. Nice and sweet too. Yum!!
Ok...one more ab pic!! he he
Love, Bunny

No comments:

Post a Comment

Bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin