Saturday, July 26, 2014

Ginger-Raspberry Muffins

Howdy! 

Okay I made a real delicious treat this time. Out of the Maenad Feast section by Maryann, there is a great recipe for Ginger-Raspberry Muffins.

First start off by setting the oven to 400 and line 12 muffin tins with papers. 





I apologize the next video featuring me pouring each mixture (exciting stuff he he!) and cutting up the raspberries and candied ginger was lost. Boo! 

For this part you will be making two bowls then mixing them together.

First bowl:  flour, cornmeal, sugar, baking powder, baking soda and salt.
Second bowl: buttermilk, vegetable oil, vanilla and egg. 
After, you want to add in the fresh raspberries and candied ginger. I am not a huge fan of ginger but chopped up and baked the flavor is subtle. Also adding in fresh raspberries really makes this muffin pop! 



They were such a nice treat to have, and I say 'have' because I believe Craig has finished them off! Fluffy, warm and each flavor can be tasted without being over powering. 
I would definitely recommend! Nom nom nom!

Thanks! -Bunny

No comments:

Post a Comment

Bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin