Wednesday, July 30, 2014

Woman Crush Wednesday- Kristin Bauer

I have a few drinks in mind (from recipe book) that remind me of Ms. Pam-Pamela Swynford De Beaufort! She is one of my absolute, hands-down favorite characters. Her very existence makes the True Blood world sexy, cool and hilarious. Those one-liners kill me! 


I need to take some notes from this great page for my next shoot/vid: Dress Like Pam-de-Beaufort
Kristin Bauer van Straten rocks! She turned Pam into her own creation and changed the course of geekdom! I may be getting a little dramatic but hey...it's Pam. Definitely my woman crush!
Here are a few of my fav pics and/or quotes:









 OMG...there are just so many gems to pick from! lol 
I also love this one...hits home a bit ha ha! 

It is going to be hard to say goodbye to the show...maybe her and Eric can have a spin off!?

Cheers, Bunny



No comments:

Post a Comment

Bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin