Tuesday, March 31, 2015

Once Upon A Dream....

In the middle of an ordinary day, in an ordinary park...magic happened!
As if engagement shoots weren't fun enough, Craig and I did a shoot inspired by Sleeping Beauty's first meeting with Prince Phillip in the enchanted forest. 



This seemed too perfect of an opportunity to pass up...since our wedding theme is loosely based on the fairy tale. The results turned out to be both magical and fantastic! 





Such a handsome guy he he!! 
I feel so lucky to have someone so supportive in my life. Thanks for letting me talk you into this Craig!






 BIG thank you to the wonderful Sydni Indman Images for making this possible. You helped moosh together both fairy-tale and the love we have for each other. 
Check her out: HERE

I hope you enjoy! -Bunny

No comments:

Post a Comment

Bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin